Contacting Knight by phone?

Contacting Knight by phone?

Postby WA Hunter » June 16th, 2012, 9:54 am

Is there another number for contacting Knight other than 1-866-518-4181?
I have been trying to buy a ML all week, but they don't make it easy for me to give them my money over the phone.

On the 11th I called a dozen times.
On the 13th I called four times.
On the 14th I called once.
On the 14th I called once.

Everytime I call it either rings forever or it goes straight to a machine.
Due to time zones and work I am only able to call before 7am, for 15 min at 9 am and for 30 min at 12 noon PST.

Any other numbers I can call or suggestions before I give up?
WA Hunter
 
Posts: 8
Joined: June 11th, 2012, 8:32 pm

Re: Contacting Knight by phone?

Postby sabotloader » June 16th, 2012, 10:03 am

WA Hunter wrote:Is there another number for contacting Knight other than 1-866-518-4181?
I have been trying to buy a ML all week, but they don't make it easy for me to give them my money over the phone.

On the 11th I called a dozen times.
On the 13th I called four times.
On the 14th I called once.
On the 14th I called once.

Everytime I call it either rings forever or it goes straight to a machine.
Due to time zones and work I am only able to call before 7am, for 15 min at 9 am and for 30 min at 12 noon PST.

Any other numbers I can call or suggestions before I give up?


I just hate this when you can get in touch with them... I know it is there slow season right now but it bugs me...

The only thing I can tell you is call between 10 am and 2 pm Tennessee time Tues-Thurs see it that might help...

If that fails try the email thing and see if they will call you or tell you a time to call them.
Keep on Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a blast
User avatar
sabotloader
 
Posts: 182
Joined: February 22nd, 2012, 11:07 pm

Re: Contacting Knight by phone?

Postby coyotewallace » June 16th, 2012, 11:02 pm

eastern time
coyotewallace
 
Posts: 50
Joined: February 22nd, 2012, 5:20 pm
Location: Puyallup,Washington

Re: Contacting Knight by phone?

Postby WA Hunter » June 23rd, 2012, 12:20 pm

I tried calling 3 times in two days last week with no luck getting through. I try around 6 am, 9 am and 12pm pst and never get a live person. I can not take time off from work to make a phone call about a purchase I don't really need. The impulse is gone and I am about over it.

Does anyone know of any stores in Western WA that carries the Wolverine? I know Cabela's doesn't and the local WholeSale Sports doesn't, but maybe there is a store that does?

Please don't make me buy a CVA. :(
WA Hunter
 
Posts: 8
Joined: June 11th, 2012, 8:32 pm

Re: Contacting Knight by phone?

Postby sorrycharlie » June 23rd, 2012, 3:39 pm

Go to knights websites they have dealer locator you have more dealers in wa then we do here in mo. Have you tried to leave email message? Im not sure i'd go back to cva, know what i know now i'll never shoot another again ! :evil:
sorrycharlie
 
Posts: 22
Joined: June 5th, 2012, 10:46 pm

Re: Contacting Knight by phone?

Postby White Oak » June 23rd, 2012, 7:46 pm

Sorry to hear your having that much trouble reaching someone at Knight. I had just the opposite experience last week and all I am purchasing is parts. Wanted to change my Bighorn & Vision over to FPJ.
I started by e-mailing them from their website. The contact info that they request includes your phone #. Got a call the next day . I was at work. Missed the call. Called them back Friday and asked that they return my call at a certain time.Sure enough. At the specified time I got a call from Knight. My parts are ordered and the Knight rep was very helpful.
Just a suggestion. Try an e-mail and let them know that you aint happy. Give them a time to contact you.Bet it will happen.
Good luck,
Ed
White Oak
 
Posts: 12
Joined: June 14th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Nebraska

Re: Contacting Knight by phone?

Postby WA Hunter » June 24th, 2012, 9:13 am

sorrycharlie wrote:Go to knights websites they have dealer locator you have more dealers in wa then we do here in mo. Have you tried to leave email message? Im not sure i'd go back to cva, know what i know now i'll never shoot another again ! :evil:


I hear ya.I don't want a CVA but they are a cheap option that I can find locally.

I only need a ML for a cow elk permit that I drew with a friend. I don't plan on ML hunting in the future and am probably close to finished elk hunting. I need something effective, but with minimal cost. I could use archery equipment (which I have) during the ML season but that would put me at a slight disadvantage.
WA Hunter
 
Posts: 8
Joined: June 11th, 2012, 8:32 pm

Re: Contacting Knight by phone?

Postby WA Hunter » June 24th, 2012, 9:15 am

White Oak wrote:Sorry to hear your having that much trouble reaching someone at Knight. I had just the opposite experience last week and all I am purchasing is parts. Wanted to change my Bighorn & Vision over to FPJ.
I started by e-mailing them from their website. The contact info that they request includes your phone #. Got a call the next day . I was at work. Missed the call. Called them back Friday and asked that they return my call at a certain time.Sure enough. At the specified time I got a call from Knight. My parts are ordered and the Knight rep was very helpful.
Just a suggestion. Try an e-mail and let them know that you aint happy. Give them a time to contact you.Bet it will happen.
Good luck,
Ed

This is good to hear.
I will try requesting a call back at a specific time.
Thanks.
WA Hunter
 
Posts: 8
Joined: June 11th, 2012, 8:32 pm

Re: Contacting Knight by phone?

Postby WA Hunter » June 28th, 2012, 7:20 pm

My second phone call this week worked. I was happily shocked to hear a person on the line that I almost forgot what I was doing.

They do not sell a western version of the Wolverine, but I was able to order a breech plug and nipples.
WA Hunter
 
Posts: 8
Joined: June 11th, 2012, 8:32 pm

Re: Contacting Knight by phone?

Postby PowderKeg » July 5th, 2012, 1:52 pm

I just called the 1-866-518-4181 number and got through first time. Knight makes some good muzzleloaders.
PowderKeg
 
Posts: 1
Joined: July 5th, 2012, 10:22 am


Return to General Muzzleloader Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests