It is currently December 5th, 2016, 3:33 pm

News News of Knight Muzzleloaders

Site map of Knight Muzzleloaders » Forum : Knight Muzzleloaders

Rock Pit Shooting...

Made another shooting trip today. It rained pretty decently last night, so I figured the farm would be muddy, so I headed to the Rock Pit. This time of the year I really do not like going to the Rock Pit, one because of the nice day somebody might already be there and two- the trash in the pit. It just bugs me that we shooters can get so messy. I really wonder why the ...
Read more : Rock Pit Shooting... | Views : 379 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mountaineer

Ultra Lite - Rock Pit Shooting

Made another shooting trip today. It rained pretty decently last night, so I figured the farm would be muddy, so I headed to the Rock Pit. This time of the year I really do not like going to the Rock Pit, one because of the nice day somebody might already be there and two- the trash in the pit. It just bugs me that we shooters can get so messy. I really wonder why the ...
Read more : Ultra Lite - Rock Pit Shooting | Views : 387 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mountaineer

209 Conversion questions...

After 35 years of shooting pure black powder, I am ready for the challenges of using BP substitutes...specifically BH209. It works like a champ in my TC Bone Collector and I want to see if it has any potential in my long-range ML rifle.

My rifle for this project is a Knight DE658B Target made about 1998-2005...give or take a couple years. It is a .45 caliber rifle with 1:18 twist...perfect for heavier slugs...but more ...
Read more : 209 Conversion questions... | Views : 1931 | Replies : 7 | Forum : DISC Extreme

Western Ultra Lite @ the Farm

We were having one of those early spring days this morning... and I really wanted to shoot this new rifle. It was kind of cool, right around freezing, spitting snow on and off - then bright sun for awhile and back to snow.

Thought might as well try - so grabbed the new Ultra-Lite and headed to the farm.

I decided to shoot just a plain jane load for sighting in, a .458-275 grain Bloodline, ...
Read more : Western Ultra Lite @ the Farm | Views : 558 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mountaineer

TK2000 Owners Manual

Where can I get a Owners Manual for my TK2000 Shotgun.
Can I change the barrel to a .50 ??????
Oh by the way I am new to muzzleloading.
All the Help I can get I will need more..
Thank you
Read more : TK2000 Owners Manual | Views : 754 | Replies : 1 | Forum : TK2000

new to muzzleloaders

this is my first time to muzzleloaders and to any kind of form.... so I hope this makes sense. I just purchased a kp1 50 cal and am very excited to shoot it. I hear it is a great riffle, and I think it is the best looking one around. anyway to the point. I have no idea what loads, bullets, and primers to use. I will be using this riffle to hunt elk and ...
Read more : new to muzzleloaders | Views : 1151 | Replies : 11 | Forum : KP1

45 cal supre disc problem

I have a 45 cal super disc bolt action. The problem im having is the firing pin will not stay cocked after opening the bolt. Is this a common problem? Does anyone know what i need to do to fix the problem. Any info would be much appreaciated.
Read more : 45 cal supre disc problem | Views : 430 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Western Legal - Knight Ultra-Lite

It is going to happen... finally! I have been waiting for several weeks for Knight to make a modification to the Ultra-Lite that I ordered. I really wanted this light weight gun for hunting here in the west. And because of our ML rules I have to use open sights and cap ignition during the ML portion of the hunting season.

During the regular rifle season I can convert it back to a modern inline ...
Read more : Western Legal - Knight Ultra-Lite | Views : 583 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mountaineer

older knight wolverine 209 conversion

I just bought an older knight stainless wolverine 209 conversion 50 cal that I would like some help with. What is the model # of this gun? ser# is S008487. I think this gun has the breech plug for the 209 FPJ which is illegal to hunt with in Idaho. Can you fire a musket cap over this nipple stack? It fits, but splays out as you push it down. Also, I found a breech ...
Read more : older knight wolverine 209 conversion | Views : 2122 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Wolverine

New Disc Extreme Barrel Question

I have a new Disc Extreme barrel. The interior/bore of the barrel is really dark black.
Is this a coating or just left over from manufacturing the barrel at Green Mountain?
Does it need to be completely cleaned out of the bore before shooting it?
I have swabbed it with patches and bore solvent and it is smooth but still really black.
Thanks,
Scott
Read more : New Disc Extreme Barrel Question | Views : 588 | Replies : 1 | Forum : DISC Extreme

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 5972 • Total topics 719 • Total members 1163