It is currently May 3rd, 2016, 7:01 pm

News News of Knight Muzzleloaders

Site map of Knight Muzzleloaders » Forum : Knight Muzzleloaders

confused

Is a littlehorn just a shortened Bighorn or does it use a receiver like a lk-93? Will a littlehorn fit in a Bighorn stock?
Read more : confused | Views : 457 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Does Knight still make the tk2000?

Been looking on-line at the tk2000 and most of the ones I have seen are on gun auctions that have already ended and forums that consistently say they are no longer made. I saw that knight has a 2013 catalog with the tk2000 in it. Do they still make them. I really would like to purchase one, but would prefer to buy the gun new. Also Im curious about the stats on this gun. Does ...
Read more : Does Knight still make the tk2000? | Views : 541 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

breech plug trouble

This is just my second post here. Friday I went to town to check on some things and when I finished I stopped by the pawn - gun store. I picked up a mk85 stainless with a laminated stock. The rifle is very clean. Great looking gun. Not banged up or beat up. Clean bore. I removed the nipple and started to remove the breech plug but it would not budge. I have removed the ...
Read more : breech plug trouble | Views : 978 | Replies : 4 | Forum : MK85

Wolverine Trigger Asm

I was cleaning my Wolverine for end of the year storage. While trying to slide breech plug wrench in, it would not go with trigger pulled. So I took stock off and trigger asm off. I noticed the rear of the trigger asm was loose and not together. I am looking for a parts break down. It portrudes thru the bottom of reciever and contacts the hammer asm. I tried calling Knight 2 times and ...
Read more : Wolverine Trigger Asm | Views : 709 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Wolverine

Knight t-bolt

Hello,
I am new to this forum so maybe this has been asked before? Has anyone here used or owned a t-bolt? I have seen a couple for sale and wondered how they perform? Any info would be great! Not finding a lot on the searches. I have shot a muzzleloader a few times when I was in PA but there laws required the use of a flintlock. Would be my first modern muzzleloader.
Thanks ...
Read more : Knight t-bolt | Views : 1741 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Knight needs to make a vent rib shotgun or a sxs

I wish Knight would make a single vent rib shotgun for steelshot or a SidexSide with chokes. I would buy one. I use them a lot for deer hunting and would love to hunt with them for ducks. I use the Tk2000 and a old CVA now but I have to use heavy shot in the CVA and steelshot with the mod. choke tube in the TK2000. Here is a buck my buddys kid bagged ...
Read more : Knight needs to make a vent rib shotgun or a sxs | Views : 577 | Replies : 0 | Forum : TK2000

Filled the freezer this year.

Shot on Lopez island during the late muzzle season. No buck for me this year :( But I can't come plane. I filled the freezer with some nice blacktail does with my Bighorn and my buddys kid bagged the 1x2 buck in the pic with a CVA sxs 12g using buckshot at 15 ft. The last pic is my doe that was shot at 70 yards and ...
Read more : Filled the freezer this year. | Views : 726 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Bighorn

Found a tk2000 for 200.00 should I buy it?

I found a guy that has a new never fired TK2000 turkey forever. He won it at a dinner bouqit and is selling it. He said he will take 200.00 for it. I have one already with the thumb hole but for 200 hun. I don't know if I should pass on it. Hmmm
Read more : Found a tk2000 for 200.00 should I buy it? | Views : 743 | Replies : 2 | Forum : TK2000

Extractor issue for my .243 barrel

I purchased a KP1 recently from a buddy of mine that came with three barrels. 50 cal, .243 and 45-70. I really like this rifle. I used the 50 cal to bring down a doe this year which is my first muzzleloader kill. Very accurate!
I want to do some varmit hunting using the .243 barrel which has never been fired. When I loaded the .243 and closed the breech and then opened the breech ...
Read more : Extractor issue for my .243 barrel | Views : 420 | Replies : 0 | Forum : KP1

52 Cal. Long Range Hunter

I just got a new 52 cal. Long Range Hunter and i was wondering.Since it does not have a power stem breech plug,it's got a vented breech plug,can i use pelletized powder.
Read more : 52 Cal. Long Range Hunter | Views : 481 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 5883 • Total topics 700 • Total members 1045