It is currently August 23rd, 2014, 8:22 am

News News of Knight Muzzleloaders

Site map of Knight Muzzleloaders » Forum : Knight Muzzleloaders

knight .50 original disc rifle

what is recommend bullet/sabot/powder combos to try for best accuracy using pyro pellets; also recommended cleaning between shots thanks
Read more : knight .50 original disc rifle | Views : 4885 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Experimenting at the Farm

Last night I made a decsion that I was going to use the Mountaineer and an un-tried bullet for the upcoming deer season.

I had already kinda made the decision on the bullet for the early season elk season using the a DISC 52. But the few days I was out I did not get the opportunity to pull the trigger. I had cleaned the 52 up and put it away and at that time ...
Read more : Experimenting at the Farm | Views : 317 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mountaineer

Got a new Disc Extreme!

Hey everyone,

Just bought a new Disc Extreme last week. I am really looking forward to getting this gun set up and dialed in. Hoping to find a good sabot load and get her ready for deer next season.

It is a .50 cal. Was thinking about starting off with Hornady XTP bullets. Any suggestions for starting out? I am shooting with #11 CCI magnum caps and loose ffg 777. No optics or 209's for ...
Read more : Got a new Disc Extreme! | Views : 1040 | Replies : 11 | Forum : DISC Extreme

duck and goose shooting

Howdy, Is anyone using this TK2000 for duck or goose hunting?
Read more : duck and goose shooting | Views : 454 | Replies : 1 | Forum : TK2000

Super DISC @ the Farm

I had some time this mrning so I took the Super DISC and headed to the farm to get a little recreational shooting in. Forgot the darn camera so I can not show you the setup.

I set clay pigeons at 50, 75, 100, 125 and 150 yards, plus I dropped a target at 100 yards. I really that this setup would keep me entertained for a good part of the morning.

I was shooting ...
Read more : Super DISC @ the Farm | Views : 443 | Replies : 0 | Forum : DISC Extreme

info needed on ameican knight rifle help

i just bought a usak rifle and need info on max powder charge can i shoot 150gr or should i shoot only 100gr through it im using #11 cap with pyrodex pellets any info on this will be appreciated
Read more : info needed on ameican knight rifle help | Views : 352 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

What is my gun

I recently purchased a never shot Knight muzzleloader from my brother in law. Problem is, I don't know what kind it is so I do not know whether to buy the orange original discs for my primer or the red full plastic jackets. What I do know is that it is a 50 cal muzzle loader with a pull type cocking mechanism and a synthetic stock. The tag on the trigger says Knight USAK American ...
Read more : What is my gun | Views : 452 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

t-bolt

does anyone have a manual for the Knight T-bolt? I cannot find ANYYYY info on this ML. I'm new to muzzleloaders and I dont wanna blow myself up lol
Read more : t-bolt | Views : 702 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

LK 93 - what kind of breech plug and how old?

Take a look at pics; if I need better quality I can get digital camera out.

This is a Knight LK 93 I picked up from a buddy of mine who bought it used, never shot it - took me 3 hours this morning to get the breech plug out after soaking it all night in hot water and then PB Blaster spraying this morning and then using a 3ft steel bar on top of ...
Read more : LK 93 - what kind of breech plug and how old? | Views : 600 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Knight Coupon code

Does anyone have a Knight coupon code ? Was interested in purchasing a Ultra-Lite and was surprised by the excise tax when I entered it in my cart on the Knight website. How do you go about getting a coupon code, also are there any mailorder wholesalers like D&R Sports, Natchez Shooters supply etc that carry or will special order the Ultra-Lite at a discounted price. Contacted Sportsmans Warehouse and they said no special orders. ...
Read more : Knight Coupon code | Views : 1049 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2871 • Total topics 550 • Total members 814