It is currently May 30th, 2016, 10:56 pm

News News of Knight Muzzleloaders

Site map of Knight Muzzleloaders » Forum : Knight Muzzleloaders

shipping a knight KP1

I'm selling a KP1 50 cal/ .223 combo. A few people were interested but don't want it shipped through an FFL. Can I send the 50 cal to a private residence ,then send separately the .223 barrel. or because the 50 cal accepts rifle barrels, does it need to go to an FFL? Any info would be great.
Read more : shipping a knight KP1 | Views : 263 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

securing barrel of LRH to stock

I have the original "LRH" serial # E726000 and the C clip does not secure the tangso the weight of the barrel lifts the rear of the barrel out of the C clip. I don not see anything in the stock that would allow the C clip draw in on the tang when tightened. Am I missing some sort of wedge block? How does this work?
Read more : securing barrel of LRH to stock | Views : 586 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Long Range Hunter

How to ID a Knight Muzzleloader

I have been asked by a couple friends to help them liquidate their collections. Each of them had a muzzleloader and neither knew anything about them as they were inherited. I am a firearms enthusiast, however I know absolutely nothing about Black Powder weapons as I've never been into them. I'm attaching a couple photos to see if anyone can help. Is it normal that other than the Knight name there is no ID for ...
Read more : How to ID a Knight Muzzleloader | Views : 1073 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

WTT LRH stock

Would like to trade a long range hunter stock for a Mountaineer stock.

Read more : WTT LRH stock | Views : 311 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

KP1 for sale

I have a KP1 50 Cal/.223 combo with camo stock and stainless barrels. This is not only an awesome looking set up, but a beautiful shooting gun. I can tell you exactly what loads I shoot, which is dead nuts to 150 yards.
Asking $550 plus shipping without the two scopes
or
$700 and I'll leave scopes on. They are both sighted in dead nuts!
this gun is built like a tank, deadly accurate and ...
Read more : KP1 for sale | Views : 1136 | Replies : 3 | Forum : KP1

Stock interchangeability

Will the Mountaineer stock fit the Disc Extreme? I have sucessfully used the Extreme stocks on the Disc Elites with a little chisel work to the bedding and a little epoxy work. I want the black laminate stock for my .52 extreme, but they only have the camo type listed.
Read more : Stock interchangeability | Views : 452 | Replies : 0 | Forum : DISC Extreme

Primer options

Considering a Mountaineer Ultra-Lite in 50cal. Is there any great difference in getting the open primer as opposed to the jacketed primer option?
I understand the weather consideration of the jacketed primer, just not sure I want to deal with the jackets all the time.
Read more : Primer options | Views : 580 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mountaineer

confused

Is a littlehorn just a shortened Bighorn or does it use a receiver like a lk-93? Will a littlehorn fit in a Bighorn stock?
Read more : confused | Views : 462 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Does Knight still make the tk2000?

Been looking on-line at the tk2000 and most of the ones I have seen are on gun auctions that have already ended and forums that consistently say they are no longer made. I saw that knight has a 2013 catalog with the tk2000 in it. Do they still make them. I really would like to purchase one, but would prefer to buy the gun new. Also Im curious about the stats on this gun. Does ...
Read more : Does Knight still make the tk2000? | Views : 546 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

breech plug trouble

This is just my second post here. Friday I went to town to check on some things and when I finished I stopped by the pawn - gun store. I picked up a mk85 stainless with a laminated stock. The rifle is very clean. Great looking gun. Not banged up or beat up. Clean bore. I removed the nipple and started to remove the breech plug but it would not budge. I have removed the ...
Read more : breech plug trouble | Views : 985 | Replies : 4 | Forum : MK85

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 5902 • Total topics 708 • Total members 1051