It is currently September 1st, 2014, 4:00 pm

News News of Knight Muzzleloaders

Site map of Knight Muzzleloaders » Forum : Knight Muzzleloaders

Ramrod issues

I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to what it is that actually holds the ramrod in place on a Knight MK-85? I took my rifle apart the other day for a thorough cleaning and inspection in readying for the upcoming muzzleloader season. Put the rifle back together and now my ramrod slides freely and will not seat. Any thoughts or ideas? Thanks a bunch!!
Read more : Ramrod issues | Views : 421 | Replies : 1 | Forum : MK85

Revolution

Hi,
I recieved my Revolution yesterday .
I stripped and cleaned entire gun, then registerd it with Knight to send in my trigger assembly.
I was working the action trying to get a feel for it, and I noticed that the trigger assembly seemed to want to always fall out of the action after I opened it up.
I assume I was opening it to far, and it will just take some time to get ...
Read more : Revolution | Views : 769 | Replies : 12 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

New Knight Owner

Howdy all,

I just traded into a NIB Knight Disc extreme! I am brand new to the inline game but have been shooting MLs since I was six. Also when i shot my first 1911 so i started with the best, and have never stopped. Sorry for the strong opinions in my furst post. Anyway, a quest to hunt earlier here in Georgia has turned into a new love for inlines. Last week I bought ...
Read more : New Knight Owner | Views : 1018 | Replies : 12 | Forum : DISC Extreme

Knight bighorn nipple thread size

I have a knight bighorn and I need a new #11 nipple for it. On their site it lists 3 thread sizes. Anybody know what thread size the knight bighorn is? Hunting season is fast approaching and I've got to get one ordered.
Thanks,
M
Read more : Knight bighorn nipple thread size | Views : 1310 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Bighorn

knight .50 original disc rifle

what is recommend bullet/sabot/powder combos to try for best accuracy using pyro pellets; also recommended cleaning between shots thanks
Read more : knight .50 original disc rifle | Views : 4907 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Experimenting at the Farm

Last night I made a decsion that I was going to use the Mountaineer and an un-tried bullet for the upcoming deer season.

I had already kinda made the decision on the bullet for the early season elk season using the a DISC 52. But the few days I was out I did not get the opportunity to pull the trigger. I had cleaned the 52 up and put it away and at that time ...
Read more : Experimenting at the Farm | Views : 320 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mountaineer

Got a new Disc Extreme!

Hey everyone,

Just bought a new Disc Extreme last week. I am really looking forward to getting this gun set up and dialed in. Hoping to find a good sabot load and get her ready for deer next season.

It is a .50 cal. Was thinking about starting off with Hornady XTP bullets. Any suggestions for starting out? I am shooting with #11 CCI magnum caps and loose ffg 777. No optics or 209's for ...
Read more : Got a new Disc Extreme! | Views : 1042 | Replies : 11 | Forum : DISC Extreme

duck and goose shooting

Howdy, Is anyone using this TK2000 for duck or goose hunting?
Read more : duck and goose shooting | Views : 454 | Replies : 1 | Forum : TK2000

Super DISC @ the Farm

I had some time this mrning so I took the Super DISC and headed to the farm to get a little recreational shooting in. Forgot the darn camera so I can not show you the setup.

I set clay pigeons at 50, 75, 100, 125 and 150 yards, plus I dropped a target at 100 yards. I really that this setup would keep me entertained for a good part of the morning.

I was shooting ...
Read more : Super DISC @ the Farm | Views : 444 | Replies : 0 | Forum : DISC Extreme

info needed on ameican knight rifle help

i just bought a usak rifle and need info on max powder charge can i shoot 150gr or should i shoot only 100gr through it im using #11 cap with pyrodex pellets any info on this will be appreciated
Read more : info needed on ameican knight rifle help | Views : 352 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2892 • Total topics 555 • Total members 820