It is currently November 30th, 2015, 3:38 pm

News News of Knight Muzzleloaders

Site map of Knight Muzzleloaders » Forum : Knight Muzzleloaders

Revolution stock

Does anyone make a revolution stock with more drop ?
With he factory stock I really have to push my head down to line up the sights.
Read more : Revolution stock | Views : 332 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

It was no Contest - but a fun day

Finally got some extra time today - so I decided to head to the farm.

I am in the middle of testing a new bullet and really wanted to get some chrono numbers for the bullet and the load I was using.

Accuracy is no longer a concern, I have shot the bullet from 4 different rifles and acuracy is not a problem. I have shot the bullet with same type MMP sabot from all ...
Read more : It was no Contest - but a fun day | Views : 386 | Replies : 0 | Forum : DISC Extreme

Considering another knight

So, long time no talk! Holidays and so forth. Glad to be back!

Well today at my favorite shop I found a used disc extreme on consignment that the owner left for the shop owner to price out. No price yet, but heres the deal: its a .50 disc extreme thumbhole stainless with black stock, no front sight because it allegedly blocked the scope, a few scuffs on the barrel, uncleaned breach that i cleaned ...
Read more : Considering another knight | Views : 755 | Replies : 10 | Forum : DISC Extreme

bullets and powder

I have the old organge disc 50. cal.. I have been shooting 150 grain with hornady 45cal. 240 grain with 50cal. sabot. this has been a great combo for me. I have just purchesed the hornady SST 300 grain does anyone here use these and what grain of powder do you use. I plan on sticking to 150 grains of powder.

Read more : bullets and powder | Views : 352 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Breech Plug removal

Just ordered a new Mountaineer (bare primer). I won't even see it until April because I'm deployed. I'm trying to purchase as much stuff as possible so when I return, I will have everything. Is there a special tool that you need to remove the breech plug on this rifle? Thanks in advance.
Read more : Breech Plug removal | Views : 1210 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mountaineer

The price for a New Mountaineer just went up 70$ in one day on this website??? From 809$ to 879$....just bought one yesterday brand new for 645$...check out
Read more : Price. | Views : 384 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mountaineer

camo stocks

I would like to replace my stock on my Knight LK 93 Wolverine with a realtree camo thumbhole stock. Can anybody recomend a source?
Read more : camo stocks | Views : 809 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Wolverine

KRB7 Rolling block

New to the forum but have a few questions about this KRB7. I have shot 150 rounds through it , maybe. Anyway, I did have the initial problem with the firing pin not hitting the primer and Knight fixed it. Since then, no problems. I took a mule deer with it before I moved form colorado to kansas. Now that I am here, people tell me I can mount a scope and use sabots! Awesome! ...
Read more : KRB7 Rolling block | Views : 992 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

209 Conversion for Black Knight

I have my friend's .50Cal BLACK KNIGHT and he wants me to convert it from #11 caps to 209 primers. Not being a KNIGHT guy (I've always owned and shot T/C's) I never kept up with Knight rifles. The gun is marked "BLACK KNIGHT" and nothing else. My questions are as follows:
1) Is there a model name or number that goes along with "BLACK KNIGHT" ?
2) Will the following conversion kit work with ...
Read more : 209 Conversion for Black Knight | Views : 1164 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Animal specific loads

I am brand new into muzzleloading. Just bought a Knight Mountaineer .50 cal. I'm anxious to get to the range with it. Living in CO, we are not allowed to use sabots or pellets. What should I be using for bullets (belted?), primers, powder loads (brand?) etc for deer, elk, and moose? Assume I know nothing and you'd be right. Thanks.
Read more : Animal specific loads | Views : 336 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mountaineer

Login  •  Register

Total posts 5772 • Total topics 670 • Total members 974