It is currently April 17th, 2015, 10:24 pm

News News of Knight Muzzleloaders

Site map of Knight Muzzleloaders » Forum : Knight Muzzleloaders

Breech Plug

I want to find out if by drilling the hole in the breech plug to a bigger size will help keep your gun from cap firing as much?? I noticed that the hole in my breech plug is fairly small and wondered if the hole was a little bigger if that would help keep it from cap firing only, I know it would help to ignite the powder better with more of the caps ignitions ...
Read more : Breech Plug | Views : 901 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

black knight trigger safety

Could someone help me with a trigger safety question about what the parts look like that detain the trigger on the inside of the trigger assembly on an Black Knight?
I took my assembly apart and managed to loose the part(s) under the safety handle plate that retain the trigger. If someone could post a picture of the part(s), I sure would appreciate it.
Thank you.
Read more : black knight trigger safety | Views : 341 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Conversion question

Is there any advantage's to do a conversion to 209?
Read more : Conversion question | Views : 352 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

mk and BH209

Any tips on how to make the 209 conversion work consistently with Blackhorn 209? In limited range sessions, it has been inconsistent in ignition with hangfires. The breech plug is one that has the vent liner brazen permently into it. Is the flash channel too long? Or is the problem with using the red jackets?

Any help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Read more : mk and BH209 | Views : 656 | Replies : 6 | Forum : MK85

Leave Loaded? How long?

I hunted with my knight BP rifle and shot a deer first morning out with it. When I hunted the second weekend, I didn't see anything the first 2 days and I just removed the primer to transport it and left powder and bullet in the bore.
It occurred tome how easy it would be to double charge if somebody got careless or forgetful so I stuck a patch in the end with enough sticking ...
Read more : Leave Loaded? How long? | Views : 555 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Shipping to Canada

Can I have a mountaineer shipped to Canada, and what are the issues involved?
Read more : Shipping to Canada | Views : 320 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mountaineer

Original Knight Disc Bolt issue

I have an original Knight DISC 50 cal, SS. It came with a C tool to disassemble the bolt. However, the C tool was pulled out before the process was completed. Does anyone know how to get the C tool back in or how to disassemble the bolt without the C tool in place?
Read more : Original Knight Disc Bolt issue | Views : 869 | Replies : 1 | Forum : DISC Extreme

firing pin releases when bolt pushed forward

The firing pin will release when I work the bolt into position with the safety off, but it will not do so every time. With the safety on and the bolt pushed forward the gun will fire when the safety is taken off, but not every time as well. I have taken the bolt apart and made sure it was clean and it was. I am very careful about cleaning the trigger assembly (not taken ...
Read more : firing pin releases when bolt pushed forward | Views : 620 | Replies : 5 | Forum : DISC Extreme

Bighorn stock

I have short arms so the regualar big horn stock is jsut a tad to big will th elittle horn stock work on the bighorn?
Read more : Bighorn stock | Views : 717 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Bighorn

help with blowback

I have a knight original (orange) disk muzzleloader that I am getting alot of blowback with, after I shoot it 8-10 shots the bolt is pretty well covered and its on the rear scope mount. My question is if I convert it to the red disk would that help with my problem, or go with using bare primers. I like the rifle and the accuracy im getting , just dont like the big clean up ...
Read more : help with blowback | Views : 474 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 5596 • Total topics 619 • Total members 858