It is currently July 31st, 2014, 12:40 pm

News News of Knight Muzzleloaders

Site map of Knight Muzzleloaders » Forum : Knight Muzzleloaders

plastic jacket

I am looking for some plastic jackets for the old disc rifle I'm out and can't find them anywhere.Do they still make them and how can I get some.Thank you Thomas
Read more : plastic jacket | Views : 307 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Need help identifying this model

Could some of you experienced guys please help me identify what model this Knight muzzleloader is?
Read more : Need help identifying this model | Views : 363 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

I just might be getting the hang of this.

Well after some experimentation and a couple rookie mistakes, I am finding some things that work. My groups have shrunk from 6-9" down to 2".
Blackhorn209 powder is working better than the triple 7 I started with and I'm getting good groups with power belt 245s in my .50 cal disc rifle. I'm up to 110 gr and going to go up a little more and see what happens. I need to try some of ...
Read more : I just might be getting the hang of this. | Views : 306 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Ballistic Program and More

Some of you know that I have switched Elk bullets this year and moved to the Lehigh .458-305 DOA.

Also a lot of you will know that I have in the past always used the Barnes Ballistic Program to print out ballistic sheets. Well, of course it will not work on a 32-64 bit computer and Barnes has not and does not look like they are going to update it. So I have been ...
Read more : Ballistic Program and More | Views : 849 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Fantastic Knight YouTube Video

Saw this video posted on Knights Facebook page, it's good. Here's the YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1FOysx5OuQ
Read more : Fantastic Knight YouTube Video | Views : 488 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Knight t-bolt conversion

Wondering which 209 conversion i need for the knight t-bolt?
Read more : Knight t-bolt conversion | Views : 585 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Disc Extreme stock question

I have an older model DISC extreme that I have fitted with a Lehigh conversion kit so I can shoot bare 209 primers. Will this fit into the new thumbhole stock Knight currently offers? Or will I have to do some modification to make it fit?
Read more : Disc Extreme stock question | Views : 502 | Replies : 1 | Forum : DISC Extreme

Synthetic stocks on the new Knights.

The older Knights like the Disc Extremes had solid and very stiff synthetic stocks. Are the new production synthetic stocks made identically like the old ones or do they have hollow butt stocks like alot of other manufacturers synthetic stocks? Thanks.
Read more : Synthetic stocks on the new Knights. | Views : 306 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

don't know where to put this....knight American

Hi i'm new to this forum and new to mls. I moved to Illinois and now need to buy a ml for hunting. There is a shop down the street that has a knight American for 175. my questions....... are they good rifles? What kind of powder? What kind of primers? And what kind of bullets? Can it shoot round ball? Basically any info on this subject would be very helpful. Thanks.
Read more : don't know where to put this....knight American | Views : 464 | Replies : 3 | Forum : DISC Extreme

need advice

Hi i'm new to this forum and new to mls. I moved to Illinois and now need to buy a ml for hunting. There is a shop down the street that has a knight American for 175. my questions....... are they good rifles? What kind of powder? What kind of primers? And what kind of bullets? Can it shoot round ball? Basically any info on this subject would be very helpful. Thanks.
Read more : need advice | Views : 263 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2783 • Total topics 534 • Total members 796