It is currently October 25th, 2014, 11:41 am

News News of Knight Muzzleloaders

Site map of Knight Muzzleloaders » Forum : Knight Muzzleloaders

LK vs BK breech plugs

I have both a LK and a BK rifle. I converted the LK over to 209 but left the BK using #11 primer. Had both down cleaning them and noticed that one #11 breech plug had threads all the way to the end and the other #11 breech plug did not have threads down to the end. For the life of me I cannot remember which one I took out of my BK. Does it ...
Read more : LK vs BK breech plugs | Views : 403 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

exposed primer systems

Does knight carry any muzzleloaders with an exposed primer system legal to use in Oregon?
Read more : exposed primer systems | Views : 562 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

BDC on a knight

I shoot a knight vision which has 28inch barrel . And have a Nikon omega scope on it. I shoot 120 black horn 209 and 250 horn. Bullet. And every lines up. I shot milk jugs at 300yards . And my group is a lot better then all my buddy's t/c. Has anyone else tried the BDC scopes on any other knights . And any othe bdc brand scopes?
Read more : BDC on a knight | Views : 322 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

powder load

i have a knight disc 50 cal. what is max powder load?
Read more : powder load | Views : 621 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Hey Knight - please bring back the KP1

I feel that the KP1 was the best Knight offering. I'm looking, and see variations on the DISC, and the wolverine. The Disc is ok, I hunted with one for years, and it's a very accurate gun. But I like the barrel switching on the KP1 - and the ergonomics for me are much better than the TC Encore offerings.

Also, if they re-offer it I would like to see muzzleloading barrels in 52, 54 ...
Read more : Hey Knight - please bring back the KP1 | Views : 470 | Replies : 3 | Forum : KP1

Tina's Weight Loss Wordpress

Pastor John Hagee Weight Loss Vicodin Darvocet Pain Meds . Does Avandia Cause Hypoglycemia Pcos And Weight Loss Delivery Online Prescription Weekend Tramadol Side Effects Sulfamethoxazole Trimethoprim Tablets Medication Klonopin Prescription Symptoms Of Codeine Overdose Aspirin Infant Drops Side Effects . Order Online Buy Cyklokapron No Prescription Methocarbamol Cold Water Extraction Clonazepam And Weed Buy Tramadol Online From Oregon. Prednisone Medication Dogs Prednisolone Nephrotic Syndrome Cephalexin Preservative Allergy Symptoms Mild Zoloft Versus Efflexor Side Effects ...
Read more : Tina's Weight Loss Wordpress | Views : 284 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

LittleHorn at work

This was her first deer, I do believe she is hooked. :D :D

Knight LittleHorn
80 gr triple 7
250 gr bloodline bullet
68 yards , open sights.
Read more : LittleHorn at work | Views : 648 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Littlehorn

Stock for a LK 93?

I am looking for a stock for my LK 93, straight, made of wood. Thanks,
Charlie
Read more : Stock for a LK 93? | Views : 1288 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Wolverine

Which model is this?

Hello,
I have a Knight BP rifle that I bought almost 20 years ago. I no longer have any of the paperwork and I don't even know which model it is. On the side of the barrel it is stamped with 50 cal, but no model number.Serial number is 39989, MMI inc, Pat. number 4700499, LK 93. The length of the barrel is 23 inches. Does anyone know what this? Thanks,Charlie
Read more : Which model is this? | Views : 617 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

lk II 2f or 3f whats the difference

I'm new to muzzleloading i bought this lkII it has a #11 cap breech plug going to use loose pyrodex and most likely barns expanders but not sure about 2f or 3f whats the difference
Read more : lk II 2f or 3f whats the difference | Views : 279 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2996 • Total topics 576 • Total members 893