It is currently November 29th, 2014, 12:57 am

News News of Knight Muzzleloaders

Site map of Knight Muzzleloaders » Forum : Knight Muzzleloaders

firing pin releases when bolt pushed forward

The firing pin will release when I work the bolt into position with the safety off, but it will not do so every time. With the safety on and the bolt pushed forward the gun will fire when the safety is taken off, but not every time as well. I have taken the bolt apart and made sure it was clean and it was. I am very careful about cleaning the trigger assembly (not taken ...
Read more : firing pin releases when bolt pushed forward | Views : 538 | Replies : 5 | Forum : DISC Extreme

Bighorn stock

I have short arms so the regualar big horn stock is jsut a tad to big will th elittle horn stock work on the bighorn?
Read more : Bighorn stock | Views : 656 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Bighorn

help with blowback

I have a knight original (orange) disk muzzleloader that I am getting alot of blowback with, after I shoot it 8-10 shots the bolt is pretty well covered and its on the rear scope mount. My question is if I convert it to the red disk would that help with my problem, or go with using bare primers. I like the rifle and the accuracy im getting , just dont like the big clean up ...
Read more : help with blowback | Views : 424 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

knight vision breach plug

Which way does breach plug turn. My fifty caliber breach plug is seized up. Dont wnt to mess it up. Left or right
Read more : knight vision breach plug | Views : 507 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

conersion kit mk-85

just a question about the conversion breech for converting from full plastic jacket to bare 209 primer. does the breech plug offered by knight (sku: M900046) work in a mk-85 (s 80790). i have purchased the conversion kit a couple years ago but the problem is that im left handed and the capper for the FPJ is right handed. i have a real problem getting the jacket on the nipple so i wanted to go ...
Read more : conersion kit mk-85 | Views : 809 | Replies : 0 | Forum : MK85

anyone looking to sell a thumb hole r hand stock laminate

wanted laminate right hand thumb hole stock .for an american knight made in 2000 to 2002

any body have any american knights out there post some pics

post some pics of your american knights looking to see the features and have a file on them for future references
Read more : any body have any american knights out there post some pics | Views : 490 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Wolverine

MK85 Owners Manual

I just got my MK85 back after loaning it to my brother 5 yrs ago and ordered a new breech plug wrench but I need to replace the missing manual. Can anyone help?
Read more : MK85 Owners Manual | Views : 496 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

LK93 and bare 209

I so wish Knight would get one of the breech plug makers to fashion a breech plug for the LK93 using just the bare 209 primer like they have for some of the other knight rifles. Is there any plans to do this or does anyone know of someone who can make this happen? I've got 3 of the Lk's and absolutely love them,I just wish I didn't have to mess with the plastic jacket.
Read more : LK93 and bare 209 | Views : 718 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Wolverine

Which Knight would you Purchase?

I'm in the market for a new ML and as a currect Knight owner, I'll buy another one. Their quality is excellent and are a fine shooting gun. The problem I'm having is I don't know which one to purchase. I should say which Caliber to buy. I'm leaning towards a .52. I mostly deer hunt but may Elk hunt in the near future. Please let me know which one you would purchase and why. ...
Read more : Which Knight would you Purchase? | Views : 539 | Replies : 9 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 3091 • Total topics 609 • Total members 952