It is currently August 29th, 2015, 10:34 pm

News News of Knight Muzzleloaders

Site map of Knight Muzzleloaders » Forum : Knight Muzzleloaders

shadow gray mountaineers cheap

found on cheaoerthandirt.com straight and thumb hole moutaineers for 619 and 645 ordered one of each :mrgreen:
Read more : shadow gray mountaineers cheap | Views : 435 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mountaineer

moutaineers cheap

I saw on cheaperthandirt.com moutaineers in shadow gray for 619 straight and 645 thumbhole wow ordered one of each
Read more : moutaineers cheap | Views : 322 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Most accurate 12 ga shotgun shell for KP1 ?

Hi, does anybody know what 12ga shell shoots the best from a KP1 using the shotgun barrel? I have had good experience shooting 2 3/4 Remington Copper Solids from other slug guns I used. Any thoughts Thanks
Read more : Most accurate 12 ga shotgun shell for KP1 ? | Views : 357 | Replies : 0 | Forum : KP1

bullet and load advice

Waiting on the New mountaineer .50 I ordered and want to know what kind of bullets and loads anyone is using that give great results. My MK85 will shoot whatever I put in it but have heard the new guns are more finicky. The old MK and I have been to places few have dreamed and never failed me till this year or could be my old eyes?
Read more : bullet and load advice | Views : 438 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mountaineer

WTB: KP1 Laminated Rifle forearm

I am looking for a Brown Sandstone Laminated forearm for a rimfire / centerfire rifle barrel. Knight's part number is p1facb.
Let me know what your price is.
Thanks,
Brad
bec9058@tipmont.net
Read more : WTB: KP1 Laminated Rifle forearm | Views : 338 | Replies : 0 | Forum : KP1

New Scope for the Mountaineer

What scope do you use for hunting with your Mountaineer, Disc Extreme, etc.? I'm looking for a good short and long range scope. What do you guys think about Leupolds ML scopes?

Thanks,

RGJZ06
Read more : New Scope for the Mountaineer | Views : 416 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mountaineer

knight tbolt: musket cap to 209

Do i need just a 209 breach plug? Took it to someone and they said because the bolt style was older you cannot convert. Help!
Read more : knight tbolt: musket cap to 209 | Views : 496 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Putting away my LK-93 for another year

I bought her new (I forget the year) and have 66 notches on the stock now. She has never failed me. I only wish I could find a slug gun with half the accuracy this thing has.

Scrubbed her down inside and out and lubed her up good, almost time to lock her up in the cabinet for another year. Like saying goodbye to an old friend every December!!
Read more : Putting away my LK-93 for another year | Views : 543 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Wolverine

hey guys whats the best bullet?

Hi Guys,, im new here and just wanted to ask if anyone had any accuracy or grouping issues with their knight rifles..i have a rolling block model..i was shooting 150grns. of 777 and a 245gr powerbelt copper series.with the aerotip..any input would be appreciated thanks
Mike
Read more : hey guys whats the best bullet? | Views : 2086 | Replies : 11 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Breech Plug

I want to find out if by drilling the hole in the breech plug to a bigger size will help keep your gun from cap firing as much?? I noticed that the hole in my breech plug is fairly small and wondered if the hole was a little bigger if that would help keep it from cap firing only, I know it would help to ignite the powder better with more of the caps ignitions ...
Read more : Breech Plug | Views : 952 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 5641 • Total topics 630 • Total members 894