It is currently November 21st, 2014, 11:07 am

News News of Knight Muzzleloaders

Site map of Knight Muzzleloaders » Forum : Knight Muzzleloaders

Which Knight would you Purchase?

I'm in the market for a new ML and as a currect Knight owner, I'll buy another one. Their quality is excellent and are a fine shooting gun. The problem I'm having is I don't know which one to purchase. I should say which Caliber to buy. I'm leaning towards a .52. I mostly deer hunt but may Elk hunt in the near future. Please let me know which one you would purchase and why. ...
Read more : Which Knight would you Purchase? | Views : 534 | Replies : 9 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

.50 cal knight disc extreme elite

Hello,
New to site so thank you for any in put's.Well I have a major problem. My knight will not shoot at all.This is my second knight ,First one shot awesome this one not so hot.I've tired 300 grain bullets,200 grain, 250 grain bullets. I used bh 209 triple 7, i used 77 primers federal primers.I 've 150loads of 777. and bh 209 load 's as follows measured load's of 70 and 84.
I've used ...
Read more : .50 cal knight disc extreme elite | Views : 1504 | Replies : 14 | Forum : DISC Extreme

how can Itell what model knight ive got

bought this knight at a pawn shop and dont know what model it is ,is there a way to identify it from the #`s on the barrel? its got a #11 primer old style ignition the stock looks after market that i added a slip on recoil pad # 4700499 thats one set of #`s on it
Read more : how can Itell what model knight ive got | Views : 891 | Replies : 11 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Sticky Safety

Gonna head to the range tomorrow to double check the zero on my original .45 cal disc rifle. I tried to dry fire it to check the trigger and it wont fire. The safety is off and the bolt safety is very difficult to turn. What am I doing wrong? It's been while since I last fired it and it went off with out a hitch.
Read more : Sticky Safety | Views : 264 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Well, I did it. 1st BP deer

Yesterday I had my first shot at an Illinois whitetail with a muzzleloader. It was a small deer at 85 yards in light fog and the rising sun in my face. Therefore the picture through the scope was not crystal clear. The 110 gr of T7 behind 250gr Powerbelt Aero when thru both lungs and left a 1.5" exit hole. I have another tag for the 4 day weekend after next. I hope to connect ...
Read more : Well, I did it. 1st BP deer | Views : 274 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

kp1 barrels

Have a nib kp1 30-06 ss barrell and looking to swap for same condition 22-250 or. 243.

Please let me know if you are interested. Comes with barrel and extractor.

In Virginia.
Read more : kp1 barrels | Views : 474 | Replies : 1 | Forum : KP1

kp1 barrels

Have a nib kp1 30-06 ss barrell and looking to swap for same condition 22-250 or. 243.

In Virginia.
Read more : kp1 barrels | Views : 479 | Replies : 0 | Forum : KP1

kp1 barrels

In Virginia.
Read more : kp1 barrels | Views : 311 | Replies : 0 | Forum : KP1

Knight Rifles on sale.

Just noticed on the website everything is 10% off for one week. 8-)

http://www.knightrifles.com/
Read more : Knight Rifles on sale. | Views : 593 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

front sight removal

How do i remove the factory front sight on my mk85? Do I need to drift the sight out of the bracket to get to the front screw? Thanks
Read more : front sight removal | Views : 368 | Replies : 0 | Forum : MK85

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 3071 • Total topics 600 • Total members 940