It is currently July 22nd, 2014, 2:06 pm

News News of Knight Muzzleloaders

Site map of Knight Muzzleloaders » Forum : Knight Muzzleloaders

Fantastic Knight YouTube Video

Saw this video posted on Knights Facebook page, it's good. Here's the YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1FOysx5OuQ
Read more : Fantastic Knight YouTube Video | Views : 485 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Knight t-bolt conversion

Wondering which 209 conversion i need for the knight t-bolt?
Read more : Knight t-bolt conversion | Views : 583 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Disc Extreme stock question

I have an older model DISC extreme that I have fitted with a Lehigh conversion kit so I can shoot bare 209 primers. Will this fit into the new thumbhole stock Knight currently offers? Or will I have to do some modification to make it fit?
Read more : Disc Extreme stock question | Views : 502 | Replies : 1 | Forum : DISC Extreme

Synthetic stocks on the new Knights.

The older Knights like the Disc Extremes had solid and very stiff synthetic stocks. Are the new production synthetic stocks made identically like the old ones or do they have hollow butt stocks like alot of other manufacturers synthetic stocks? Thanks.
Read more : Synthetic stocks on the new Knights. | Views : 306 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

don't know where to put this....knight American

Hi i'm new to this forum and new to mls. I moved to Illinois and now need to buy a ml for hunting. There is a shop down the street that has a knight American for 175. my questions....... are they good rifles? What kind of powder? What kind of primers? And what kind of bullets? Can it shoot round ball? Basically any info on this subject would be very helpful. Thanks.
Read more : don't know where to put this....knight American | Views : 462 | Replies : 3 | Forum : DISC Extreme

need advice

Hi i'm new to this forum and new to mls. I moved to Illinois and now need to buy a ml for hunting. There is a shop down the street that has a knight American for 175. my questions....... are they good rifles? What kind of powder? What kind of primers? And what kind of bullets? Can it shoot round ball? Basically any info on this subject would be very helpful. Thanks.
Read more : need advice | Views : 262 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Some fellow has a BK 93 for sale in the local trading paper

In supposedly good condition for 150 bucks with the 209 conversion kit in it. Im looking for a gun for my son to use and was wondering basically what the 93 is and how close it is to the 85 and is it a good gun. Any comments?

Knight big horn

i purchased a big horn rifle an there is a second bolt in case can any one tell me what it is for
Read more : Knight big horn | Views : 1050 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Bighorn

musket cap to a 209 primer

do i need to change out just the nipple or the whole breach plug and nipple to fire a 209 primer?
Read more : musket cap to a 209 primer | Views : 1623 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

musket cap to a 209 primer

do i need to change out just the nipple or the whole breach plug and nipple to fire a 209 primer?
Read more : musket cap to a 209 primer | Views : 389 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Muzzleloader Talk

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2763 • Total topics 530 • Total members 792